The app is out of date, but we have made a new auto-answer module
Does your company use instant messengers to stay in touch with customers? If that is the case, we would like to present you apps ChatApp and BotApp24 that designed to make communication with customers more convenient and easy.
App ChatApp establishes a connection between a messenger account of your company and the Bitrix24 portal. That way your employees can communicate with customers using familiar chats in Bithrix24. At the same time, customers receive messages in WhatsApp, which is more convenient for them.
App BotApp24 establishes a connection between the Bitrix24 Open Channels and a chatbot that automatically answers to standard users’ questions. This helps to reduce workload of the employees.
In the table below, you can see how communication with customers looks like with apps and without them:
|No Apps||Using Apps|
You can use the apps separately or together at once. If you buy a license for ChatApp, you’ll get access to BotApp24 for free. If you want to purchase only app BotApp24, buy a license for one month or for a longer period. For more information about licensing, rates, and tariffs, see topic “Rates and Tariffs”.
To start using ChatApp, do the following:
To start using BotApp24, do the following:
- Install the app.
- Depending on the needs of your company, do one of the following
- If you want the chatbot to decrease workload over your employees as much as possible and to efficiently communicate with your customers, create an AI chatbot. We recommend that you use this option.
- If you want the chatbot to answer only simple questions, configure regular expressions. This option requires a more complex and advanced configuration.
- Connect the AI chatbot to the Bitrix24 portal. Teach the chatbot to answer questions on a regular basis.
- Regardless of the chatbot (based on the AI or regular expressions), configure the Open Channel.
Before you start using the Help, we recommend that you read the main terms used in documentation. If you have not found required information in the Help, contact our support team.
- Installing Application
- Channels connection
- Messenger integration
- WhatsApp integration
- WhatsApp Business API integration
- Telegram integration
- Viber integration in Bitrix 24
- Telegram bot integration
- Integration of Avito
- How to start a dialogue with a Telegram user
- Send message first from CRM
- Duplicate leads and deals
- About BotApp24
- Install BotApp24
- Teach Chatbot
- Create Chatbot
- Connect Chatbot to Bitrix24
- Add Chatbot to Open Channel
- Test Chatbot
- Configure Data Collection
- Chatbot Response to WhatsApp Calls
- Setting up a chatbot to collect feedback
- Configure Regular Expressions
- Special Characters for Regular Expressions
- FAQ. BotApp24