Video Tutorial “How to create a client, buy a license for a client, and link WhatsApp”
To log into a client's account, request access to the client's personal account.
The owner of the ChatApp account is the Client. The client will be assigned to the integrator if:
- The client authorized in ChatApp using a referral link
- The integrator created a client account from his partner's cabinet
- Go to your ChatApp Personal Account and select "My clients" in the side menu
- Click "Invite a client", copy the referral link, and send it to a client
Also, the referral link can be found in your Profile
- By clicking on the referral link, the client needs to choose a language. And go to "Log in"
- The client needs to authorize the ChatApp Personal Account
- After authorization in ChatApp, the client will receive an offer to join the partner
- Click «Yes», and the client will be assigned to you and displayed in the "My clients" list
If the client is already registered in the ChatApp account, then the integrator can also send him a referral link, and the client, by clicking on this link from his account, will become attached to his integrator. In this case, the client must accept the invitation, and click "Yes" on the form of joining a partner.
Creating a client
- By creating a client yourself, the client is assigned to you
- Fill in the Full Name, Email, and Phone number fields
- ChatApp will notify you about the success of the registration and immediately save the client's data
- By creating a client using the form, the client is assigned to you. Cashback will be credited for each purchase of the client. The client's data is saved in the table below and is available for viewing
- An email with an invitation to ChatApp will be sent to the provided email address. The login and password for entering the ChatApp Personal Account are inside the email