Send message from Kommo
To contact the Client using Kommo and use messengers, you need to follow a few simple steps:
- Make sure that the client's contact details are entered in the CRM card;
- Go to the Deals section, and then select the desired deal;
- In the transaction card, select a Channel (license), and then select a messenger for communication;
- The text field will allow you to write and reply to messages directly from the Kommo platform.
- The messenger icon is active if this contact is added to the CRM card, and the messenger channel is activated in the ChatApp license. If the messenger icon is displayed in gray, then it is not possible to use this messenger;
- You can send messages to Clients from Kommo:
- By phone number - for all messengers;
- By @username, if the Telegram messenger is used for communication. Add @username to the "Work Phone" field;
- When you select a channel (license) from the drop-down list, the selected channel will be automatically saved in the deal and will be available "by default".