Send message from amoCRM
You can write from amoCRM by :
- by phone number in messenger WhatsApp, Telegram, etc;
- by @username in Telegram messenger.
The messenger icon is active if:
- client uses messenger;
- messenger channel is activated in the license;
- contact information is entered in the CRM card: phone, @username.
If the messenger icon is displayed in gray, then it is impossible to write to the messenger.
The active channel is displayed in the left-hand drop-down list:
As there can be several channels, you can select the active one from the list, ChatApp remembers the selected channel and offers it by default when you open the CRM card.
After selecting the active channel, the messenger is selected and a text is entered in the send field.
Send message via official WhatsApp (WABA)
WhatsApp official has its own requirements, a dialogue with a client can only be started through a template message (pre-approved). Having such templates you can start a dialogue with the client.
Template selection in amoCRM:
- About BotApp24
- Install BotApp24
- Teach Chatbot
- Create Chatbot
- Connect Chatbot to Bitrix24
- Add Chatbot to Open Channel
- Test Chatbot
- Configure Data Collection
- Chatbot Response to WhatsApp Calls
- Setting up a chatbot to collect feedback
- Configure Regular Expressions
- Special Characters for Regular Expressions
- FAQ. BotApp24