How to write to the first Telegram user from ChatApp WEB, Bitrix24, amoCRM
How to write first from a single chat ChatApp WEB?
Go to your ChatApp Personal Account and open a web chat.
Select the Telegram Personal messenger and add a new Telegram user contact, and then enter the phone number and message, then click on the "Continue" button.
Personal account → Open chat → Telegram Personal → + (Add contact) → Phone number and message → Continue
How to write first from Bitrix24?
Go to the Bitrix24 platform and select the contact you want to contact. On the contact card, select ChatApp to open Connect to an open line and send a message. You can also select ChatApp WEB to open a web chat.
You can start a conversation by sending a message to @username of a Telegram user.
Bitrix24 → CRM → Clients → Contacts → Contact selection → ChatApp
How to write first from amoCRM?
Go to the amoCRM portal and open Contacts. In the contact list, you can select the one you need and write to him by phone number or @username.
amoCRM → Lists → Contacts → Contact Selection → Write via ChatApp → Form Fill → Select → Send Message
- Installing Application
- Channels connection
- Messenger integration
- WhatsApp integration
- WhatsApp Business API integration
- Telegram integration
- Viber integration in Bitrix 24
- Telegram bot integration
- Integration of Avito
- How to start a dialogue with a Telegram user
- Send message first from CRM
- Duplicate leads and deals
- About BotApp24
- Install BotApp24
- Teach Chatbot
- Create Chatbot
- Connect Chatbot to Bitrix24
- Add Chatbot to Open Channel
- Test Chatbot
- Configure Data Collection
- Chatbot Response to WhatsApp Calls
- Setting up a chatbot to collect feedback
- Configure Regular Expressions
- Special Characters for Regular Expressions
- FAQ. BotApp24