How to write first from a single ChatApp WEB chat to a Telegram user
A single chat ChatApp WEB allows you to start a dialogue with a Telegram user by his phone number or @username.
How to write first on a phone number or @username
- Go to your ChatApp Personal Account and click on the "Open Chat" button in the left side menu.
In the web chat, select the Telegram Personal messenger.
- Click on the "+" (Add Contact) button and then enter the user's phone number or @username.
- Enter your message and click on the "Continue" button.
- The message will be sent to the specified contact.
- If the phone number is not registered in Telegram, hidden or limit exceeded for adding new contacts, you will receive a notification about it.
- Before sending a message, you can check the ability to contact a Telegram user by phone number by clicking on the "Check number" button (Red handset).
- Telegram restrictions allow you to write only 15 new contacts per day. To bypass the restriction, use the synchronization of contacts on your mobile device.