ChatApp "moves" to a new platform
The transition to a new platform is a natural process of our service development. We don't stand still, we're constantly improving our functionality and expanding capabilities.
Now ChatApp will be even more stable and more comfortable to use.
What are the benefits of moving to a new platform?
- Support for Telegram automation rules, WatsaApp Business API (WABA), as well as automation rules for sending messages, files, documents, and group management;
- We are working on the creation of automation rules for Viber, Facebook, Instagram, Vkontakte and other popular messengers;
- A single Web chat, which contains the dialogues of all messengers;
- Mobile application (Beta);
- Many improvements to the Bitrix24 application;
- New, unified messenger API with pusher server.
The old personal account is located here https://lk.app24.online
The new personal account is located here https://cabinet.chatapp.online
To migrate to a new platform, you need to follow 3 steps.
Attention to Bitrix24 users! Workflows and automation rules of Bitrix24 have undergone changes, so they need to be checked and reconfigured if it necessary. Before updating the application in Bitrix24, you need to save the workflow.
If your company doesn't have a specialist in setting up business processes, we recommend choosing a company that implements business processes on the partners page.
If you have any questions, our user technical support specialists will be happy to answer them.
Welcome to the new platform!