You can connect one line to several companies. In the same way, a line can be transferred from one organization to another. Employees of all selected companies will be able to work on the line.
How to assign a line
1. Select a line and click on it.
2. In the Ownership section, click Change.
3. Select companies or personalize the line.
Company Ownership features:
- A line can be owned by several companies.
- Only the line and company owner can configure channels, ownership, accesses, and alerts. Employees can only work with already configured channels.
- If an employee has purchased a personal line, he will be able to work both on a personal line and on a company line.