Robot [ChatApp] - Send message allows you to send a message to the client's messenger at a certain stage of the transaction.
For example, after a preliminary conversation, you want the client to be able to learn more about your service, website, and social networks. To do this, just compose a message, select a channel and set up automatic sending to a phone number.
Adding and configuring a message sending robot
Go to the Bitrix24 platform and add a new robot to the selected stage of the transaction.
- Select robot [ChatApp] - Send message and fill in the settings fields:
- Phone - specify one or more phone numbers for sending a message (when specifying several numbers, be sure to use the delimiters "comma" or "semicolon").
- Chat ID - specify the chat id from the web chat ChatApp WEB or @username of the Telegram user if the phone number is not available.
- Messenger - specify the messenger from the deal or lead card using the field mask. This field is required when the contact's phone number or other details are not available.
- Message - enter a message to send.
- Name and Surname - these data will be filled in only for the Telegram messenger. Contacts are filled in the messenger directory and displayed in dialogs.
- Line ID - fill in the ID of the license you will use to send the message. You can leave this field blank if you only have one active license.
- Select the channel to send the message, the display of the send and the responsible person, and then save the robot settings by clicking on the "Save" button.
- Asynchronous result - allows to get exact data about message sending. Read more in the article.
- Add result to CRM card comments - Display message sending status.