For prompt and constant communication with the client, Telegram bot will help you, which will always be available in Private chats, a Group or a Channel.
To create your own Telegram chatbot and then connect it to the ChatApp service, you need to follow a few simple steps:
- Log in to your account in the Telegram app or its Web version. We recommend that you install the official application on your device for quick access to important information and control of the Telegram bot;
- In the search bar enter the name @BotFather - this is a universal tool for creating bots. After that, press the "/Start” or **“/Start”**button and follow the further instructions;
- To create a new bot, enter a message with the text /newbot or select this item from the corresponding menu;
- At this point, you will be prompted to select a public Name and Username for your bot. Before entering, we recommend checking the name for matches through the search bar to avoid errors and repetitions;
- When all the data is entered, you will receive your bot's Token. This identifier is unique and contains all data about your bot. To maintain confidentiality, we recommend that you save it;
- So, your personal Telegram bot has been created, and all you have to do is connect it to the ChatApp service.