A robot to delete a WhatsApp or Telegram group
The automation rule is created to automatically delete a previously created WhatsApp group.
Example of deleting a WhatsApp group by a robot
Assignment: It is necessary that after the transition of the transaction to a certain stage, the existing group in WhatsApp is deleted.
How to do:
- Add the for the transaction, for example, at the Final score stage. Use the standard procedure for setting up ChatApp automation rules.
- Fill in the parameters as shown in the figure in the table below and save the automation rule.
- To receive a notification after deleting a group, the person responsible for the deal should be configured with another automation rule. This way you can find out if an error occurred during uninstallation.
The parameters of the automation rule
|Group Id||When creating / adding a group, the WhatsApp Group id field will appear in the card.|
|Account Id||Enter your СhatsApp24 account ID (Instance). See How to Find Your ChatApp Account ID for details. If you leave the field blank, the system uses the account number that is first in the list in the ChatApp settings.|
|Run as||Specify an employee who has access to contacts, leads or deals.||Yes|
- Installing Application
- Channels connection
- Messenger integration
- WhatsApp integration
- WhatsApp Business API integration
- Telegram integration
- Viber integration in Bitrix 24
- Telegram bot integration
- Integration of Avito
- How to start a dialogue with a Telegram user
- Send message first from CRM
- Duplicate leads and deals
- About BotApp24
- Install BotApp24
- Teach Chatbot
- Create Chatbot
- Connect Chatbot to Bitrix24
- Add Chatbot to Open Channel
- Test Chatbot
- Configure Data Collection
- Chatbot Response to WhatsApp Calls
- Setting up a chatbot to collect feedback
- Configure Regular Expressions
- Special Characters for Regular Expressions
- FAQ. BotApp24