Configure Open Channel of Bitrix24 for ChatApp
- In Bitrix24, go to Contact Center, and then in the tile, click ChatApp.
- In the drop-down list, create a new Open Channel or select an existing one.
- Click Configure.
- In the dialog box, configure the Open Channel settings in accordance with the needs of your company. For more information about how to configure Open Channel, see the Bitrix24 Help.
Imagine that your company has the following requirements for messages that customer send via WhatsApp:
- Support team is responsible for responding to all messages.
- When a message is received, the first team member who gets vacant must reply to it.
- Support team members must be able to leads based on written conversations with customers.
To meet the specified requirements, configure Open Channel. Open the Queue tab, and then do the following:
- In the Agent queue field, add all members of the support team.
- In the Distribute submissions among employees drop-down list, select To everybody. Messages will be distributed among the employees specified in the Agent queue field. When the first employee clicks the Reply button in the chat, he or she will respond to the customer.
- Select the Verify client in CRM database checkbox, and then in the If client was not found in CRM drop-down list, select Create manually in the chat window. In the chat with a customer that has no CRM account, employees will see a link that allows to manually create a lead for the customer. The customer’s first name and surname, as well as the conversation with the customer, will be automatically copied to the lead card.
We recommend that you also pay attention to the following settings:
- On the Worktime tab, specify the time zone, working hours, weekends, and holidays. Modify the response that a customer receives if he or she sends a message out of the working hours. That way you can keep your customers loyal since they it takes you so long to answer their messages.
- On the Auto Actions tab, disable the message that is sent to a customer when he or she writes you for the first time. We recommend that you configure the automatic conversations using BotApp24.
- Installing Application
- Channels connection
- Messenger integration
- WhatsApp integration
- WhatsApp Business API integration
- Telegram integration
- Viber integration in Bitrix 24
- Telegram bot integration
- Integration of Avito
- How to start a dialogue with a Telegram user
- Send message first from CRM
- Duplicate leads and deals
- About BotApp24
- Install BotApp24
- Teach Chatbot
- Create Chatbot
- Connect Chatbot to Bitrix24
- Add Chatbot to Open Channel
- Test Chatbot
- Configure Data Collection
- Chatbot Response to WhatsApp Calls
- Setting up a chatbot to collect feedback
- Configure Regular Expressions
- Special Characters for Regular Expressions
- FAQ. BotApp24