Send a message to a WhatsApp or Telegram group
The automation rule was created to automatically send plain text messages or messages with attached CRM documents to the group.
An example of sending a message to a group
Suppose you want to send a message to the desired WhatsApp group after going to a certain stage.
- Add the Send message to group for the transaction, for example, in the Prepayment stage. Use the standard procedure for setting up ChatApp automation rules.
- Fill in the parameters as shown in the figure in the table below and save the automation.
- To receive a notification after the message is sent, the person responsible for the deal should be configured with another automation rule. This will help you know if an error occurred while submitting.
Copy ID group from ChatApp WEB
The parameters of the automation rule
|Group ID||Copy the group ID from ChatApp WEB|
- About BotApp24
- Install BotApp24
- Teach Chatbot
- Create Chatbot
- Connect Chatbot to Bitrix24
- Add Chatbot to Open Channel
- Test Chatbot
- Configure Data Collection
- Chatbot Response to WhatsApp Calls
- Setting up a chatbot to collect feedback
- Configure Regular Expressions
- Special Characters for Regular Expressions
- FAQ. BotApp24