1. Go to My Business section and select a line with the email channel.
2. Find Email in communication channels and click connect.
3. Select an email service.
1. Go to the mail and go to the settings by clicking on the gear.
2. Go to “Forwarding and POP/IMAP”.
3. And “Enable IMAP”.
4. Click “Save Changes”.
6. Copy the password to your clipboard.
Note. As a rule, it is enough to enter such a password once, so it is not necessary to remember it.
7. Click “To Authorization”.
8. In the Email field, enter Email and click on the icon. “Hostname” and “Port” data will be filled in automatically.
9. Enter your email in the “Username” field.
10. In the Password field, the “App password”.
11. Click “Check Connection”.
12. Click “Connect”.
The connection will be displayed in the line in your personal cabinet.
1. Click on the Yandex and Click “To autorization”
2. Click sign in as…
3. After a short load, the line will be connected to the mail.
If the connection fails, check your mail settings.
Go to Yandex mail and go to Settings -> Mail programs
There should be a check mark in the "From imap.yandex.ru server via IMAP" field.
And in the field "App passwords and OAuth tokens", there should also be a checkmark.
1. Select Mail.ru and click "To authorization"
2. Give ChatApp access to your data.
You may need to enable mail access for external services.
Go to Password & Security → Third-party services.
3. Channel connected successfully.
1. In the "Email" field, enter your Email and click the icon. "Hostname" and "Port" are filled in automatically.
2. In the "Username" field, enter the email.
3. In the "Password" field, enter the password.
4. Click "Verify Connection".
5. After a short download, click "Connect"
The messages from the linked mail gets into the ChatApp Dialog.
The email address is used as the username.
The subject of the letter is written in [Square Brackets], then it is necessary write a message text on a new line.