Robot to remove member from WhatsApp group
Robot [ChatApp] - Remove member from group automatically removes a specific user from the WhatsApp group.
Adding and configuring a robot for removing a member from a group
After the transaction reaches a certain stage, the robot will automatically remove the participant from the WhatsApp group.
- Add a robot [ChatApp] - Remove a member from a group to a deal at a certain stage.
- Specify the parameters of the robot:
- Group ID - when adding a group, the WhatsApp Group id field will appear in the card
- Member phones - phone number of the user to be removed from the group chat.
- License ID - Specify ChatApp license ID. If you leave the field blank if you have only one license.
- Run as - specify an employee who has access to contacts, leads or deals.
Add the standard Bitrix24 "Notification" robot and receive notifications about the successful removal of a member from the group. You can also find out about the error that occurred during the removal.
- Installing Application
- Channels connection
- Messenger integration
- WhatsApp integration
- WhatsApp Business API integration
- Telegram integration
- Viber integration in Bitrix 24
- Telegram bot integration
- Integration of Avito
- How to start a dialogue with a Telegram user
- Send message first from CRM
- Duplicate leads and deals
- About BotApp24
- Install BotApp24
- Teach Chatbot
- Create Chatbot
- Connect Chatbot to Bitrix24
- Add Chatbot to Open Channel
- Test Chatbot
- Configure Data Collection
- Chatbot Response to WhatsApp Calls
- Setting up a chatbot to collect feedback
- Configure Regular Expressions
- Special Characters for Regular Expressions
- FAQ. BotApp24