How to create and set up a bot?
- Go to your ChatApp Dashboard and select "Bot" from the left side menu.
- Click on the "+ Add" button in the top right corner.
- Select a period and pay for the bot.
How to set up a bot?
- Come up with a Bot name that will be displayed in the web chat, and then select a license and messengers in which the Bot will work.
- Set up Cyrillic check. With the help of verification, you will be able to segment the Bot's responses for Russian and foreign audiences. For example, Bot will give answers if the client's messages contain Russian text or Bot will not give answers if the client's messages do not contain Russian text.
- Select the type of bot. In this case, "ChatApp bot - quick responses" and number of responses from the bot are considered.
- Come up with and write an explanation that the Bot will give before responding to the client's message. For example: "Look what I found...".
- Set the connection parameters for cognitive services. In this case, it is QnA Maker Q&A.
- Customize Status and Display Bot Name, and then click on the "Save Bot Settings" button.