Automation using ChatApp robots in Bitrix24
ChatApp robots are capable of performing a variety of tasks: from sending files and documents to changing the name of a chat and setting a dialog label in a single WEB chat.
More about Bitrix24 Robots
- To open the page with robots, go to the Bitrix24 portal and select "CRM" in the side menu. Then click on the "Robots" button on the right side.
Adding a new robot:
- To add a new robot, click on the "+" button in the selected stage on the "Robots and Triggers" page.
- ChatApp robots are located in the "Own robots" tab in the drop-down list.
Main ChatApp Bots:
- Send a message to the messenger at a certain stage of the transaction;
- Send template message WhatsApp Business API;
- Send file from the Bitrix24 disk;
- Send document created in CRM;
- Phone check - determines if there is a messenger on the client's phone number;
- Adding dialog labels - automates the process of setting and removing interactive chat labels;
- Chat rename - change the chat name.
Robots for working with groups in messengers:
ChatApp automates work with groups in WhatsApp or Telegram messengers using separate robots that allow you to:
- Create a group in WhatsApp or Telegram with the necessary contacts;
- Add a member to the group at a certain stage of the transaction;
- Send a message to a group - text or with an attached document created in CRM;
- Send a file to a group from the Bitrix24 disk;
- Automatically delete group created earlier.
Features of using robots:
- Robots are available only on Bitrix24 commercial plans;
- The robot is launched when CRM enters the stage of working with it.
- You can copy, move, delete and modify robots.
- Each robot is capable of performing only one action, but you can put multiple robots in one stage and configure them so that actions are performed one after another within the process.
- Most robots need to be set up and enter data into the main fields.
- It is necessary to carefully check which contacts are transferred to the robot;
- The result of the robot's work is displayed in the commentary of the CRM card. If you cannot understand the reasons for not sending messages, then see the comments of the robot;
- Carefully check the conditions for the execution of robots.
- Installing Application
- Channels connection
- Messenger integration
- WhatsApp integration
- WhatsApp Business API integration
- Telegram integration
- Viber integration in Bitrix 24
- Telegram bot integration
- Integration of Avito
- How to start a dialogue with a Telegram user
- Send message first from CRM
- Duplicate leads and deals
- About BotApp24
- Install BotApp24
- Teach Chatbot
- Create Chatbot
- Connect Chatbot to Bitrix24
- Add Chatbot to Open Channel
- Test Chatbot
- Configure Data Collection
- Chatbot Response to WhatsApp Calls
- Setting up a chatbot to collect feedback
- Configure Regular Expressions
- Special Characters for Regular Expressions
- FAQ. BotApp24