Setting the label of a conversation through Salesbot
Salesbot amoCRM allows you to set dialog labels in the ChatApp WEB chat.
Set dialog labels
To work with labels, go to the amoCRM portal and open "Deals".
- Select a funnel and click on the "Settings" button. Then add a trigger and select "Salesbot".
- After adding Salesbot, go to the visual editor of the bot by clicking on the button "Create a new bot".
- In the visual editor, after the "Start bot" step, select the "Widgets" step
- In the widget selection menu, select the "ChatApp" widget and click on the "Add" button.
- Select "Chat Tags Add" from the drop-down list and add it to the visual editor.
- In the editor, you can choose to set the desired label on the chat from the drop-down list. Create and edit dialog labels you can in your ChatApp account.
The sales funnel from amoCRM can be reflected in the ChatApp web-chat .
- Installing Application
- Channels connection
- Messenger integration
- WhatsApp integration
- WhatsApp Business API integration
- Telegram integration
- Viber integration in Bitrix 24
- Telegram bot integration
- Integration of Avito
- How to start a dialogue with a Telegram user
- Send message first from CRM
- Duplicate leads and deals
- About BotApp24
- Install BotApp24
- Teach Chatbot
- Create Chatbot
- Connect Chatbot to Bitrix24
- Add Chatbot to Open Channel
- Test Chatbot
- Configure Data Collection
- Chatbot Response to WhatsApp Calls
- Setting up a chatbot to collect feedback
- Configure Regular Expressions
- Special Characters for Regular Expressions
- FAQ. BotApp24
- Sending a message via Salesbot
- Setting a dialog label