WhatsApp integration with CRM Bitrix24
ChatApp-WhatsApp connector is a ChatApp channel in Bitrix24 contact center allowing to set up WhatsApp connection in open lines.
Benefits of WhatsApp Chat API integration:
- Support for message delivery and reading statuses;
- Ability to start a conversation with a WhatsApp user by phone number;
- WhatsApp user phone number verification;
- Support for group chats;
- Creating and deleting a group through a robot;
- Adding members to the group through the robot;
- Reflection in open lines of messages that were sent from the WhatsApp application.
- The ability to work with a single web chat ChatApp WEB
- Support for the ChatApp quick response bot and setting up auto-replies
- Using the Quick Response Database
- Contact blacklist management
- Support for ChatApp robots
To connect WhatsApp in CRM Bitrix24
After connection of WhatsApp channel in My Account, install ChatApp application in Bitrix24 using the market.
If you already use integration of other messengers, you need to reinstall or update the application to make the connector appear in the contact center.
- In Contact center section of Bitrix24 press ChatApp - WhatsApp connector
- In the menu select Create new open line or connect to previously created
- In opened widget press Connect button.
- In Settings select ChatApp license from the Account dropdown list – a license in which the WhatsApp channel is available
- Enter the name of the channel and phone number for widget on site
- Select communication channels messages from which will be delivered to open lines
- Press Save and connect
The channel is added to the open line. All clients’ messages will be delivered to a chat of your Bitrix24 and process according to open lines settings.
- Use contact, lead or transaction card in ChatApp tab to open existing dialog or write to a client by phone number