Connect ChatApp - WhatsApp connector (external provider) to stay in touch with clients in Bitrix24 open channels.
Benefits of WhatsApp Chat API integration:
- Support for message delivery and reading statuses;
- Ability to start a conversation with a WhatsApp user by phone number;
- WhatsApp user phone number verification;
- Support for group chats;
- Creating and deleting a group through an automation rule;
- Adding members to the group through an automation rule;
- Reflection in open lines of messages that were sent from the WhatsApp application.
- Communication from a single messenger window ChatApp Dialog;
- Support for the ChatApp quick response bot and setting up auto-replies
- Using the Quick Response Database
- Contact blacklist management
- Support for ChatApp robots
Here is how to connect WhatsApp in CRM Bitrix24
After connection of WhatsApp channel in My Account, install ChatApp application in Bitrix24 using the market.
If you already use integration of other messengers, you must reinstall or update the application to make the connector appear in the contact center.
1. In “Contact center” section of Bitrix24 press “ChatApp - WhatsApp (external provider)” connector
2. In opened widget press Connect button.
3. Fill in the data:
- In Settings select ChatApp license from the Account dropdown list – a line in which the WhatsApp channel is available.
- Enter the name of the channel and phone number for a widget on site.
- Select whether to use your account to send WhatsApp messages via an SMS provider.
- Specify the communication channels from which messages will be sent to open channels.
- Enable or disable showing phone numbers in open channels group chats.
- Enable or disable Auto-sync open channels chat name with CRM contact.
- Turn on exclude duplicates CRM.
- Select communication channels and messages from which will be delivered to open channels.
- Setup responsible synchronization.
- Press Save and connect.
The channel is added to the open channel. All clients’ messages will be delivered to a chat of your Bitrix24 and processed according to open channel settings.
- Use contact, lead, or transaction card in ChatApp tab to open existing dialog or write to a client by phone number