Before channel connection you need to install Viber application to your smartphone or PC, create Viber bot and add security token of this bot.
- Create a bot and get security token
- Viber connection in My Account of ChatApp
How to create a bot and get security token
Go to Viber website https://partners.viber.com/ and enter a phone number to which your Viber account is registered. Press Login
- A verification code will be sent to a phone number specified in Viber application. Enter it to correspondent box and press Next.
- In Create account section press Create bot account button to create a bot.
- Fill in all the fields, tick location on the map and set account skin image. Then press Create button
- Account Image – bot icon, 400х400 px;
- Account Name – bot name, as displayed in client's Viber;
- Uri – description in a bot link as follows: viber://pa?chatURI = your URI,
for example, URI of our service = chatapp-24 and link to Viber dialog viber://pa?chatURI=chatapp-24;
- Category and Subcategory – company’s category and subcategory;
- Language – language;
- Description – description of a bot;
- Website Address – company’s web-site address (not necessarily);
- Email Address – company’s email;
- Location – your location on map;
- The account contains adult content – set in case of adult content;
- I accept the Terms and Conditions – form of consent with license agreement.
- Copy individual security token in the next window — this is a token required for account connection to ChatApp. Copy it.
- Then go to Viber bot channel setup in My Account of ChatApp
Viber connection in My Account of ChatApp
To receive and answer the messages in Viber after registration in ChatApp you need to purchase a license with Viber bot channel and set up the bot connection:
- Open section Channels [Licenses] in the list on the page, press Viber bot button in a required license.
- In Viber bot channel settings insert a security token of your bot to the relevant field.
- Enter sender name* and press Save data.
- You’ll get a link for widget to a dialog with a bot.
- Using this link, you can send a message to the created bot.
- Write to the bot from application and your message will be displayed in common Messenger window of ChatApp WEB or integrate ChatApp with your CRM and use it for communication with clients.
*Any desired sender name. It will be displayed in “From” field during communication. It’s better to use the name you entered when creating the bot.
Viber integration to CRM
- How to integrate Viber to Bitrix24
- How to integrate Viber to AmoCRM
- Viber connection
- About BotApp24
- Install BotApp24
- Teach Chatbot
- Create Chatbot
- Connect Chatbot to Bitrix24
- Add Chatbot to Open Channel
- Test Chatbot
- Configure Data Collection
- Chatbot Response to WhatsApp Calls
- Setting up a chatbot to collect feedback
- Configure Regular Expressions
- Special Characters for Regular Expressions
- FAQ. BotApp24