Connect "ChatApp-Viber Connector" to stay in touch with clients in Bitrix24 open channels.
Benefits of Viber bot Integration:
- Support for message delivery and read statuses;
- Communication from a single messenger window ChatApp Dialog;
- Support for the ChatApp quick response bot and setting up auto-replies;
- Using the Quick Response Database;
- Contact blacklist management;
- Support for ChatApp robots.
ChatApp–Viber Connector restrictions:
- you cannot write first (create chats)
- you cannot write to a phone number
- you cannot get a client’s phone number in an incoming message
- SMS-provider unavailable
Connection of Viber in CRM Bitrix 24
After the connection of the Viber bot channel in My Account install ChatApp application in Bitrix24 via Market.
If you already use integration of other messengers, you need to reinstall or update the application to make the connector appear in the contact center.
1. In “Contact center” section of Bitrix24 press “ChatApp–Viber” connector
2. In opened window press “Connect” button.
3. Fill in the parameters:
- In Settings select ChatApp line from the “Account” dropdown list – a line in which the Viber bot is connected will be available.
- Fill in the fields, channel name and bot URL for the widget to the site.
- Specify communication channels, messages from which will be received by open channels.
- Enable or disable Auto-synchronization of the open channel chat name with the CRM contact.
- Configure the synchronization of the responsible.
- Click the Save and Connect button.
- Press Save and connect
The channel is added to the open channel. All clients’ messages will be delivered to a chat of your Bitrix24 and processed according to open channels settings.
To open the existing dialog in Bitrix24 go to contact, lead, or transaction card in the ChatApp tab.