Viber connection to CRM Bitrix 24
ChatApp-Viber Connector is a new ChatApp channel in Bitrix24 contact center allowing to set up Viber-bot connection in open lines.
Benefits of Viber bot Integration:
- Support for message delivery and read statuses;
- The ability to work with a single web chat ChatApp WEB;
- Support for the ChatApp quick response bot and setting up auto-replies;
- Using the Quick Response Database;
- Contact blacklist management;
- Support for ChatApp robots.
ChatApp–Viber Connector restrictions:
- you cannot write first (create chats)
- you cannot write to a phone number
- you cannot get a client’s phone number in an incoming message
- SMS-provider unavailable
Connection of Viber in CRM Bitrix 24
After connection of Viber bot channel in My Account install ChatApp application in Bitrix24 via Market.
If you already use integration of other messengers, you need to reinstall or update the application to make the connector appear in the contact center.
- In Contact center section of Bitrix24 press ChatApp–Viber connector
In the menu select Create new open line or connect to previously created
- In opened widget press Connect button.
- In Settings select ChatApp license from the Account dropdown list – a license in which the Viber bot is connected will be available.
- Press Save and connect
- The channel is added to the open line. All clients’ messages will be delivered to a chat of your Bitrix24 and process according to open lines settings.
To open existing dialog in Bitrix24 go to contact, lead or transaction card in ChatApp tab
- About BotApp24
- Install BotApp24
- Teach Chatbot
- Create Chatbot
- Connect Chatbot to Bitrix24
- Add Chatbot to Open Channel
- Test Chatbot
- Configure Data Collection
- Chatbot Response to WhatsApp Calls
- Setting up a chatbot to collect feedback
- Configure Regular Expressions
- Special Characters for Regular Expressions
- FAQ. BotApp24