Integration of Avito into Bitrix24 CRM
The ChatApp connector - Avito is a ChatApp channel in the Bitrix24 contact center that allows you to configure Avito's connection to open lines.
Benefits of Avito Integration:
- Reflection in open lines of messages that were sent from the Avito application.
- The ability to work with a single web chat ChatApp WEB
- Support for the ChatApp quick response bot and setting up auto-replies
- Using the Quick Response Database
- Contact blacklist management
- Support for ChatApp robots
Connecting Avito to Bitrix24 CRM
First you need to connect the Avito channel in your ChatApp Personal Account, and then install the ChatApp Applicationon the Bitrix24 platform.
If you are already using integrations of other messengers, then to display the connector in the contact center, you need to reinstall the application.
In the Contact Center section on the Bitrix24 platform, click on the connector - ChatApp - Avito.
In the menu, you can choose to create a new open line or connect to an existing one.
You can also select the ChatApp item in the "Applications" section in the left side menu on the Bitrix24 platform.
In the application settings menu, select "Configure ChatApp Connector - Avito".
In the new window, click on the "Connect" button. Then make the necessary settings for the connector.
In the settings, select the ChatApp license from the Account list. The license in which the Avito channel is connected will be available for selection. Fill in the name of the channel and check the link to the Avito profile.
Specify the communication channels from which messages will be sent to open lines and click the "Save and connect"button.
After setting, the channel will be added to the open line. All customer requests will be sent to your Bitrix24 chat and processed in accordance with the open lines settings.
- Installing Application
- Channels connection
- Messenger integration
- WhatsApp integration
- WhatsApp Business API integration
- Telegram integration
- Viber integration in Bitrix 24
- Telegram bot integration
- Integration of Avito
- How to start a dialogue with a Telegram user
- Send message first from CRM
- Duplicate leads and deals
- About BotApp24
- Install BotApp24
- Teach Chatbot
- Create Chatbot
- Connect Chatbot to Bitrix24
- Add Chatbot to Open Channel
- Test Chatbot
- Configure Data Collection
- Chatbot Response to WhatsApp Calls
- Setting up a chatbot to collect feedback
- Configure Regular Expressions
- Special Characters for Regular Expressions
- FAQ. BotApp24