Connect "ChatApp connector - Avito" to stay in touch with clients in Bitrix24 open channels.
Benefits of Avito Integration:
- Reflection in open channels of messages that were sent from the Avito application.
- Communication from a single messenger window ChatApp Dialog;
- Support for the ChatApp quick response bot and setting up auto-replies
- Using the Quick Reply Database
- Contact blacklist management
- Support for ChatApp robots
Connecting Avito to Bitrix24 CRM
First, you need to connect the Avito channel to your ChatApp Personal Account, and then install the ChatApp Application on the Bitrix24 platform.
If you are already using integrations of other messengers, then to display the connector in the contact center, you need to reinstall the application.
1. In the Contact Center section on the Bitrix24 platform, click on the connector - “ChatApp - Avito”.
2. In the new window, click on the "Connect" button. Then make the necessary settings for the connector.
- In the settings, select the ChatApp channels from the Account list. The line to which the Avito channel is connected will be available for selection.
- Fill in the “Name of the channel” and “Check the Link” to the Avito profile.
- Fill in the channel name and phone number for the widget to the site.
- Specify the communication channels from which messages will be received in open channels.
- Enable or disable Show phone numbers in group chats of open channels.
- Enable or disable Auto-synchronisation of the open line chat name with the CRM contact.
- Configure the synchronisation of the responsible.
- Click the “Save and Connect” button.
After setting, the channel will be added to the open line. All clients requests will be sent to your Bitrix24 chat and processed in accordance with the open channels settings.