Leads and clients in the partner's profile
After the client fills out the general form on the site, his application goes to the "Free leads" section in the ChatApp Personal Account.
- To view all leads, go to your ChatApp Dashboard and select "Free Leads" in the left side menu.
- To learn more about the application, click on the button "Details". If you want to take the application to work, click on the button "Take to work".
- After the Partner has accepted the application for work, it goes into the leads of this Partner.
- All further work with the application is carried out in the section "My leads".
When your client leaves an application for implementation from a specific Partner via filling out the form, his application goes to the "My leads" section in the Personal Account of the selected Partner .
- To view the information, go to your ChatApp Dashboard and select "My Leads" from the left side menu.
- Click on the "Details" button to work with the Lead.
- You can select "Status" of the Lead, leave a "Comment", and also "Release" the lead
To view the list of clients who have authorized using your referral link, go to your ChatApp Personal Account and select "My Clients" in the left side menu.
- All necessary contacts of the client, as well as his status will be presented in a summary table under your referral link.
- Each client who registered using your referral link will be reflected in this table.
- Installing Application
- Channels connection
- Messenger integration
- WhatsApp integration
- WhatsApp Business API integration
- Telegram integration
- Viber integration in Bitrix 24
- Telegram bot integration
- Integration of Avito
- How to start a dialogue with a Telegram user
- Send message first from CRM
- Duplicate leads and deals
- About BotApp24
- Install BotApp24
- Teach Chatbot
- Create Chatbot
- Connect Chatbot to Bitrix24
- Add Chatbot to Open Channel
- Test Chatbot
- Configure Data Collection
- Chatbot Response to WhatsApp Calls
- Setting up a chatbot to collect feedback
- Configure Regular Expressions
- Special Characters for Regular Expressions
- FAQ. BotApp24