With the help of the Bot for quick responses, you can automate the work in dialogs and reduce the burden on technical support.
You need to create and configure a bot. Be sure to turn on the “Search in quick answers” function and turn on the Bot.
- Automatic answers with key phrases tied to quick responses.
- Train Bot for quick replies directly from the dialogues.
- The Bot automatically answers each question if the answer exists in the Quick Answers Database.
- To stop the Bot for the current session with the client, write the /stopai command in strictly lowercase.
- The Bot does not respond if there is no answer in the Quick Response Database.