Robot for creating a WhatsApp or Telegram group
The automation rule is designed to automatically send files to clients in a WhatsApp group.
For an example of sending a message with a document, see the section "Sending a CRM document".
An example create a group.
Suppose you want a robot to automatically send an instruction file to a group chat after going to a certain stage. The instruction is stored on the Bitrix24 disk in PDF format.
To send a file:
- Add the [ChatApp] WhatsApp Create group automation rule for a deal, for example, in the In Prepayment invoice stage. Use the standard procedure for setting up ChatApp automation rules.
- Fill in the parameters as shown in the figure in the table below and save the automation rule.
- To receive a notification after creating a group, set up another automation rule. This will help you know if an error occurred while creating.
To display the WhatsApp Group id field, you need to select this field from the list in the deal card
The parameters of the automation rule
|Group name||When creating / adding a group, the WhatsApp Group id field will appear in the card||Yes|
|Phones of group members||The phone numbers of the users who need to be added to the group chat (you do not need to specify your number).||Yes|
|The text of the message||A text message that the robot will send to the group after its creation.|
|Group avatar 96x96px||Avatar for the group being created, size 96x96px.|
|Group avatar 640x640px||Avatar for the group being created, size 640x640px.|
|Account Id||Enter your СhatsApp24 account ID (Instance). See How to Find Your ChatApp Account ID for details. If you leave the field blank, the system uses the account number that is first in the list in the ChatApp settings|
|Run as||Specify an employee who has access to contacts, leads or deals.||Yes|
Reflect in open lines
You can turn on the reflection of the group creation result in the Open lines.
To do this, select the appropriate item in the “Reflect in open lines” field and fill in the “Message text that will be sent to the group after creation” field.
Open Lines does not display a message or notification that a group has been created, but a welcome message.
- Installing Application
- Channels connection
- Messenger integration
- WhatsApp integration
- WhatsApp Business API integration
- Telegram integration
- Viber integration in Bitrix 24
- Telegram bot integration
- Integration of Avito
- How to start a dialogue with a Telegram user
- Send message first from CRM
- Duplicate leads and deals
- About BotApp24
- Install BotApp24
- Teach Chatbot
- Create Chatbot
- Connect Chatbot to Bitrix24
- Add Chatbot to Open Channel
- Test Chatbot
- Configure Data Collection
- Chatbot Response to WhatsApp Calls
- Setting up a chatbot to collect feedback
- Configure Regular Expressions
- Special Characters for Regular Expressions
- FAQ. BotApp24