Bulk messaging via WhatsApp Business API
❗ Attention! For mailings in WABA, it is necessary to obtain the consent of users.
Only messages approved by WhatsApp can be used for bulk messaging in WABA. These messages are called templates.
When template passes moderation, and you see it in the list “Approved template” go to “Distributions” in the left menu:
Click to WABA icon in the top right corner:
- Enter a name to be displayed in the distribution list.
- Set a start and end time of messaging - messages will be sent only within the specified period. Time zone: GMT+3 (Europe/Moscow)
- Select minimum and maximum delay between messages sending in seconds.
- Select a license. You may select a few, in this case messages will be sent alternatively from each license by 1 message.
- Create a contact list for bulk messaging. You can upload contacts manually or import them from a file.
If you import contacts from the file, please note the example you can download at:
Click the green button “Choose a template”. The list opens and you can enter the template title in the search box:
Save the link and go to bulk messaging list. Click the green button “Ready to start” and the menu opens:
You can re-check the messaging and send a test message. To do so click the blue button “i” (Show distribution). Enter your phone number in the bottom box and click the button “Send a test message”:
If the message has been sent correctly, start the bulk messaging. To do this click on the green button (it is the first in the list):
You can check bulk messaging statuses. To do this click on the gray button:
You’ll see how many messages has been sent, delivered and read. “Error” status means the message has not been sent. You can sort your contact list by statuses and download a CSV file in this form to resend messaging to contacts with an "error" status.
WABA has 5 number statuses. The status determines how many dialogues per day you can initiate.
- Installing Application
- Channels connection
- Messenger integration
- WhatsApp integration
- WhatsApp Business API integration
- Telegram integration
- Viber integration in Bitrix 24
- Telegram bot integration
- Integration of Avito
- How to start a dialogue with a Telegram user
- Send message first from CRM
- Duplicate leads and deals
- About BotApp24
- Install BotApp24
- Teach Chatbot
- Create Chatbot
- Connect Chatbot to Bitrix24
- Add Chatbot to Open Channel
- Test Chatbot
- Configure Data Collection
- Chatbot Response to WhatsApp Calls
- Setting up a chatbot to collect feedback
- Configure Regular Expressions
- Special Characters for Regular Expressions
- FAQ. BotApp24