WhatsApp Business API integration with CRM Bitrix24
ChatApp-WABA Connector is a ChatApp channel in Bitrix24 contact center allowing to set up WhatsApp Business API connection in open lines.
Benefits of WhatsApp Business API Integration:
- Support for message delivery and reading statuses;
- Ability to start a conversation with a WhatsApp user by phone number;
- Ability to send a template message from an open line chat;
- Ability to use a robot to send a template message;
- Support for indication of opening and closing of the 24-hour session window;
- The ability to work with a single web chat ChatApp WEB;
- Support for the ChatApp quick response bot and setting up auto-replies;
- Using the Quick Response Database;
- Contact blacklist management;
- Support for ChatApp robots.
To connect WhatsApp in CRM Bitrix24
After connection of WhatsApp Business API channel in My Account, install ChatApp application in Bitrix24 using the market.
If you already use integration of other messengers, you need to reinstall or update the application to make the connector appear in the contact center.
- In Contact center section of Bitrix24 press ChatApp– WABA connector
- In the menu select Create new open line or connect to previously created
- In opened widget press Connect button.
- In Settings select ChatApp license from the Account dropdown list – a license in which the WhatsApp Business API channel is available
- Enter the name of the channel and phone number for widget on site
- Select communication channels messages from which will be delivered to open lines
- Press Save and connect
The channel is added to the open line. All clients’ messages will be delivered to a chat of your Bitrix24 and process according to open lines settings.
- Use contact, lead or transaction card in ChatApp tab to open existing dialog or to send a pre-defined message to a client by phone number