ChatApp is a business messenger aggregator. ChatApp services allow you to connect instant messengers and integrate them into the Bitrix24 and Kommo CRM systems. To use ChatApp services, you need to register in your Personal Account, then buy a license and connect the necessary channels.
Registration and authorization
1️⃣ Register for the service
Go to the main page of the ChatApp website and click the "Log in" button.
Fill in your personal details on the registration page:
- Enter your full name - the name will be displayed in the Personal Account;
- Specify the current email address - an email with registration data and a password to enter the Personal Account will be sent to this address;
- Enter a phone number;
- Check the box for consent to the processing of personal data in accordance with the license agreement;
- Click on the "Send Request" button.
- Your phone number will receive a verification call - enter 4 digits that the robot informer will report during the call:
You can register using one of the following services (Google, Yandex, Facebook, Mail, or VK). Registration data in this case will be sent to the mail indicated in the corresponding service.
2️⃣ Log in to your personal account
After confirmation, an email will be sent to your email address with registration data and a password to enter.
Go to the Login page and enter your email and password. Click on the "Login" button.
If you registered using one of the offered services (Google, Yandex, Facebook, Mail or VK), then you can log in by clicking on the icon of the service that was used for registration.
How to request a DEMO license →
How to buy a ChatApp license →
How to renew a license →
How to connect messengers →