In the most complex cases, ChatApp tech support may request access to the user's personal account to resolve technical issues.
Please note. Technical support will never ask you for your account login and password. Do not share your personal data with third parties. Functionality in the personal account has been implemented for employee access.
If technical support has requested access:
1. Go to your ChatApp personal account;
2. In the menu on the left, click on your profile icon;
3. In the window that opens, click "Accesses";
2. Click Give access, two fields will appear to be filled in.
3. In the User Group field select Employees ChatApp.
4. And select the date until which the access is valid.
5. Click Allow access.
A notification will appear that access has been successfully granted
Support has now been granted access to your personal account.
6. Refresh the page
In the table below you can view and delete the accesses granted.
And the notification of the grant of a license will remind you of this in the Personal Account until the validation ends or the granted access is deleted.