After ChatApp application installation in Bitrix24 market, ChatApp connectors are created in Contact center section to setup channels connection to open lines available for integration in your license.
ChatApp connectors in Bitrix24 contact center:
- ChatApp-WhatsApp (chat-api) - unofficial WhatsApp channel connection settings
- ChatApp-WABA - official WhatsApp Business API channel connection settings
- ChatApp-Telegram personal - Telegram channel connection settings
- ChatApp-Viber - Viber bot channel connection settings
To connect a channel to a new or existing open line:
- In Contact center section of Bitrix24 press relevant connector
- In the menu select Create new open line or connect to already existing
- In opened widget press Connect button.
- In settings from Account list select a ChatApp license to which required channel is connected.
- Press Save and connect
- The channel is added to the open line.
Then you may go to setup of open line of Bitrix24, and what is more, you need to add responsible persons, who will receive new message notifications.
- To get quick access to a dialog go to ChatApp tab, which becomes available in contact, lead or transaction card after application installation.