Why we recommend to switch to official WhatsApp
❓ What is WhatsApp Web ("grey” WhatsApp)
❌"Grey" WhatsApp – it is a connection of regular number. Like all users who download the application to their phone This number is connected to CRM system and other services through a mediator.
You are not officially permitted to do bulk messaging from such an account. If you simultaneously send the same messages to several users, WhatsApp will trace these activities automatically and lock out the account with all contacts.
❓ Why grey WhatsApp works unstably
This connection is illegal and violates WhatsApp user agreement. Meta traces and locks out such providers. Moreover, WhatsApp constantly updates its algorithms and providers need time to update theirs. Failures are specific for such periods: integration does not work; you need to scan QR code again.
No providers of grey WhatsApp can ensure stable connection.
❓ Why we recommend switching to official WhatsApp
Meta will continue to lock out providers of gray WhatsApp. It means you’ll have a risk to lose this communication channel with a customer and all collected database at any time even if you have not done bulk messaging.
✅ WhatsApp Business API – is a special WhatsApp account for business, official product of WhatsApp. It always works stably, allows to do bulk messaging, and use tools for business.
No risks. If you verify your account, you can get a green tick. In this case customers will receive messages not from unknown number but from the company.
- WhatsApp Business API connection
- Confirming the company on Facebook
- How to calculate dialogs price in WhatsApp Business API
- How to pay for WhatsApp Business API conversations via ChatApp
- Create WABA template
- WABA Template Examples
- Status - green option
- WhatsApp test number
- Share WhatsApp message template
- Installing Application
- Channels connection
- Messenger integration
- WhatsApp integration
- WhatsApp Business API integration
- Telegram integration
- Viber integration in Bitrix 24
- Telegram bot integration
- Integration of Avito
- How to start a dialogue with a Telegram user
- Send message first from CRM
- Duplicate leads and deals
- Sending a WABA message
- About BotApp24
- Install BotApp24
- Teach Chatbot
- Create Chatbot
- Connect Chatbot to Bitrix24
- Add Chatbot to Open Channel
- Test Chatbot
- Configure Data Collection
- Chatbot Response to WhatsApp Calls
- Setting up a chatbot to collect feedback
- Configure Regular Expressions
- Special Characters for Regular Expressions
- FAQ. BotApp24