Choosing a messenger and license for Automation rules
ChatApp Automation rules have a Messenger field:
- WhatsApp - if Chat-Api provider is used.
- WABA - official WhatsApp Business API.
- Telegram - a personal Telegram account is used. Such accounts are good because they can send messages to the client without prior client subscription.
ID License for Automation rules
Enter the License ID only if you use multiple licenses on the portal.
The license ID can be found in the list of licenses in your personal cabinet.
See how to buy a license.
- Installing Application
- Channels connection
- Messenger integration
- WhatsApp integration
- WhatsApp Business API integration
- Telegram integration
- Viber integration in Bitrix 24
- Telegram bot integration
- Integration of Avito
- How to start a dialogue with a Telegram user
- Send message first from CRM
- Duplicate leads and deals
- About BotApp24
- Install BotApp24
- Teach Chatbot
- Create Chatbot
- Connect Chatbot to Bitrix24
- Add Chatbot to Open Channel
- Test Chatbot
- Configure Data Collection
- Chatbot Response to WhatsApp Calls
- Setting up a chatbot to collect feedback
- Configure Regular Expressions
- Special Characters for Regular Expressions
- FAQ. BotApp24