Exporting contacts from leads on the Bitrix24 platform
Export of contacts from Leads may be required when deal cards with individual contacts were not created separately.
To add contacts to Telegram without restrictions, you need a smartphone with an android system of at least 4.4.
- Go to the Bitrix24 platform and open Leads. Switch the display type to “List” and open the settings (gear).
- Select "Export leads to CSV" from the drop-down list.
- In the pop-up window, check the box next to “Export all lead fields” and click on the “Run” button.
- Download the generated file and transfer it to the memory of the smartphone on the android system in any convenient way.
Thus, a document is formed with a database of contacts from Leads.
Transfer contacts to Telegram
For this operation, you will need a smartphone with Android 4.4 or higher.
- Go to PlayMarket on your mobile device and download the "CSV To Contacts" app.
- Open the "CSV To Contacts" app and select the CSV file you downloaded earlier.
- Map the contact data fields from the application graphs to the file graphs.
- After that, select contacts from the list to transfer and click on the round "Upload" button.
- Installing Application
- Channels connection
- Messenger integration
- WhatsApp integration
- WhatsApp Business API integration
- Telegram integration
- Viber integration in Bitrix 24
- Telegram bot integration
- Integration of Avito
- How to start a dialogue with a Telegram user
- Send message first from CRM
- Duplicate leads and deals
- About BotApp24
- Install BotApp24
- Teach Chatbot
- Create Chatbot
- Connect Chatbot to Bitrix24
- Add Chatbot to Open Channel
- Test Chatbot
- Configure Data Collection
- Chatbot Response to WhatsApp Calls
- Setting up a chatbot to collect feedback
- Configure Regular Expressions
- Special Characters for Regular Expressions
- FAQ. BotApp24