Connecting a Telegram Personal channel
- Disable dual authentication.
- In your Personal Account, go to Licenses.
- Click on the Telegram personal button and a window will appear to enter the number to which the Telegram account is linked.
3. The confirmation code will come to the Telegram application, which has already been signed in to the account. This can be a Telegram application on your phone or computer. Specify a check code in the input field.
4. If the code is entered correctly, the authorization will be successful.
5. If the phone is already authorized on another license, the system will issue an error and you will need to untie the authorization on the license country.
What to do if the Telegram account is blocked?
If your Telegram account has been blocked, then you need to contact the Telegram technical support service.
ChatApp is not Telegram technical support and is not responsible for blocking / unblocking accounts.
How to avoid blocking your account in the future?
To avoid blocking your Telegram account, you need to issue a ChatApp license and connect the Telegram Personal channel. As part of the issued license, you can use:
- Smart Broadcast - this tool allows you to send messages to Telegram and WhatsApp without the risk of blocking your account. Smart mailings do not arouse robot suspicions due to flexible settings.
- Parser - allows you to collect contacts from open Telegram groups and expand your client base;
- Inviter - automatically invites users to Telegram and WhatsApp groups.
We recommend sending messages to Telegram no more than once every 20 minutes. In WhatsApp, set the interval between messages to at least 30 seconds.
By taking the necessary precautions and using professional tools for working with the Telegram channel, you will avoid blocking your account and be able to increase sales.
- WhatsApp Business API connection
- Confirming the company on Facebook
- How to calculate dialogs price in WhatsApp Business API
- How to pay for WhatsApp Business API conversations via ChatApp
- Create WABA template
- WABA Template Examples
- Status - green option
- WhatsApp test number
- Share WhatsApp message template
- Installing Application
- Channels connection
- Messenger integration
- WhatsApp integration
- WhatsApp Business API integration
- Telegram integration
- Viber integration in Bitrix 24
- Telegram bot integration
- Integration of Avito
- How to start a dialogue with a Telegram user
- Send message first from CRM
- Duplicate leads and deals
- Sending a WABA message
- About BotApp24
- Install BotApp24
- Teach Chatbot
- Create Chatbot
- Connect Chatbot to Bitrix24
- Add Chatbot to Open Channel
- Test Chatbot
- Configure Data Collection
- Chatbot Response to WhatsApp Calls
- Setting up a chatbot to collect feedback
- Configure Regular Expressions
- Special Characters for Regular Expressions
- FAQ. BotApp24