After you fill in the company and bank details, you can get an invoice for them. It can be paid from the bank application or in a bank branch.
1. Go to your ChatApp personal account;
2. In the left menu, go to the "My Business" section;
3. On the payment page, click "Buy for a client";
4. To the right of the slider, select the company from which you want to pay for the line;
5. Select the period of the line. If you purchase for 6 months or more you will get 10% to 20% back on your bonus account;
6. Select channels of communication.
7. Slide the "Payment From Company" slider to the right and select your company;
8. At the bottom, click "To Pay";
9. In the payment methods, select "Invoice."
10. A PDF document will open, which you can print or send.
All invoices issued to your company are stored in your personal account. To access them:
1) Go back to My Business;
2) Click on the tab with your company name on it;
3) In the Recent Operations section, click on "Payment for Order #...";
4) In the opened window, click "Request Invoice".