Defines the condition of the bot on both incoming and outgoing messages.
Messenger. Defines bot logic for all or the desired messenger.
Source. Selects the source of the outgoing message.
If you select "Mailing from LC" and specify the mailing id below, you can build bot logic only for the desired mailing.
Distribution ID. The condition is needed only if you are defining logic for a specific mailing.
- WhatsApp Business API connection
- Confirming the company on Facebook
- How to calculate dialogs price in WhatsApp Business API
- How to pay for WhatsApp Business API conversations via ChatApp
- Create WABA template
- WABA Template Examples
- Status - green option
- WhatsApp test number
- Share WhatsApp message template
- Installing Application
- Channels connection
- Messenger integration
- WhatsApp integration
- WhatsApp Business API integration
- Telegram integration
- Viber integration in Bitrix 24
- Telegram bot integration
- Integration of Avito
- How to start a dialogue with a Telegram user
- Send message first from CRM
- Duplicate leads and deals
- Sending a WABA message
- About BotApp24
- Install BotApp24
- Teach Chatbot
- Create Chatbot
- Connect Chatbot to Bitrix24
- Add Chatbot to Open Channel
- Test Chatbot
- Configure Data Collection
- Chatbot Response to WhatsApp Calls
- Setting up a chatbot to collect feedback
- Configure Regular Expressions
- Special Characters for Regular Expressions
- FAQ. BotApp24