Sending a file to a messenger client
Automation rules - Send file
Automation rules see here.
Send file from Bitrix24 drive. The file can be in any format. The file size limit is 60 mb.
To send a file, you must specify a file ID.
How to determine the file ID?
- On the Bitrix24 portal, go to the "Disk" section.
- In the context menu of the file, select Share, Copy internal link.
- See the copied link, for this paste the link into any text editor, such as Notepad.
Example link: https://portal-sun.bitrix24.ru/disk/showFile/241048/?&ncc=1&ts=1587811745&filename=2020%252F4%252F25%252F99a2c507-511f-49db-82ba-eda5426cafee.jpeg The file ID is the number that comes after https://ank26.bitrix24.ru/disk/showFile/. In the example, ID = 241048.
File ID – it's id, then after https: //portal-sun.bitrix24.ru/disk/showFile/. example ID = 241048.
- About BotApp24
- Install BotApp24
- Teach Chatbot
- Create Chatbot
- Connect Chatbot to Bitrix24
- Add Chatbot to Open Channel
- Test Chatbot
- Configure Data Collection
- Chatbot Response to WhatsApp Calls
- Setting up a chatbot to collect feedback
- Configure Regular Expressions
- Special Characters for Regular Expressions
- FAQ. BotApp24