How to request access to clients personal account
In order for the integrator to gain access to the personal account, the client must:
1. Scroll through the menu on the left and select Access.
2. Click Give Access, two fields will appear to be filled in.
3. By clicking on the calendar icon or writing the number manually, the client can specify the duration of access (valid until). This way, ChatApp employees will only have access to the client's account temporarily.
4. The client can also choose not to specify an access validity period. To do this, you must enable the No expiration date option. Thus, the integrator will always have access to the customer's account.
5. In the user group field you can select Integrators and give him access
6. Click Allow access.
A notification will appear that access has been successfully granted.
The integrator now has access to the customer's personal cabinet.
7. Refresh page
In the table, the client can view and delete the granted accesses.
And the license granting notification, will remind about it on all pages of Personal Area, until the term expires or the client takes away the granted access.
The Client can also not specify a validity period for the access. To do this, activate the No expiration date option. In this way, the integrator will always have access to the client’s account.
How the integrator can login to the client's personal account
1. Go to the My clients section.
2. Click Login in the line with the account that granted access.