Telegram integration in CRM Bitrix 24
ChatApp-Telegram personal is a ChatApp channel in Bitrix24 contact center allowing to set up Telegram connection in open lines.
Benefits of Telegram Personal Integration:
- Support for message delivery and read statuses;
- Ability to start a dialogue with a Telegram user by phone number or @username;
- Checking the phone number of a Telegram user;
- Support for group chats;
- Creating and deleting a group through a robot;
- Adding members to the group through the robot;
- Reflection in open lines of messages that were sent from the Telegram application.
- The ability to work with a single web chat ChatApp WEB
- Support for the ChatApp quick response bot and setting up auto-replies
- Using the Quick Response Database
- Contact blacklist management
- Support for ChatApp robots
To connect Telegram in CRM Bitrix24
After connection of Telegram personal channel in My Account, install ChatApp application in Bitrix24 using market.
If you already use integration of other messengers, you need to reinstall or update the application to make the connector appear in the contact center.
- In Contact center section of Bitrix24 press ChatApp– Telegram personal connector
- In the menu select Create new open line or connect to previously created
- In opened widget press Connect button.
- In Settings select ChatApp license from the Account dropdown list – a license in which the Telegram personal channel is connected will be available.
- Enter the name of the channel and @username for widget on site
- Select communication channels messages from which will be delivered to open lines
- Press Save and connect
The channel is added to the open line. All clients’ messages will be delivered to a chat of your Bitrix24 and process according to open lines settings.
- Use contact, lead or transaction card in ChatApp tab to open existing dialog or write to a client by phone number