Dialogs.pro allows you to start communicating with WhatsApp Business API (GupShup) users by sending one of the prepared templates.
Before sending a template, check if you have a WhatsApp Business API (GupShup) channel connected and templates with variables created.
Please note, default templates, as well as selecting templates from the list, are only available in dialogs with WhatsApp Business API (GupShup) users.
How to start a dialog by sending a template
1. Go to ChatApp Dialog and open the desired dialog;
2. Click on thein message entry box;
3. In the opened window, click "Template";
4. Select a template with variables;
5. Substitute your value into the variable field;
6. Enter your phone number in the "Phone" field.
7. Click "Apply".
How to send a template to a created dialog
Templates in dialogs with WhatsApp Business API (GupShup) users can be sent after the dialog is created.
1. Select a dialog with a user using WhatsApp Business API;
2. Click on the button. In the window that opens, click "Template";
3. Click on the desired template with the change;
4. Substitute your value in the variable field;
5. Click "Continue."
6. The template ready for sending will appear as a card in the message entry field. The name of the template will be displayed on it.
How to set a default template
In Dialogs.pro there is a possibility to set a default template. Such templates will automatically appear in the message entry field if the user has not replied for more than 24 hours. This allows you to resume dialog with a client faster.
1. Select a dialog and click on button. In the window that opens, click on Template;
2. Select the template you want to make the default;
Only a single variable template can be set as the default template;
The default template is selected for each client separately.
The ability to set a default template is also available from the variable selection window. Therefore, you can set your own variable before marking the default template.