Webhook of the messages WhatsApp
Webhook – is a mechanism for notifying one system about events in another. With the help of a webhook, you can implement your own algorithms for automating business processes.
For more information, see the example of launching a business process via webhook (download the archive).
- channel id;
- corporate phone number;
- customer's phone number;
- message text;
- Full NAME of the sender.
To use the webhook, in the ChatApp settings window, enter the webhook URL in the Called URL field:
To get data on the webhook side via a php script, use the format:
$postData = json_decode(file_get_contents('php://input'), true);
- About BotApp24
- Install BotApp24
- Teach Chatbot
- Create Chatbot
- Connect Chatbot to Bitrix24
- Add Chatbot to Open Channel
- Test Chatbot
- Configure Data Collection
- Chatbot Response to WhatsApp Calls
- Setting up a chatbot to collect feedback
- Configure Regular Expressions
- Special Characters for Regular Expressions
- FAQ. BotApp24