After filling in the company data and bank details, you can get an invoice. You can pay it from the bank app or at a bank branch. Here is how to get an invoice.
- Go to your personal ChatApp account;
- In the left menu, select the region by clicking on the country flag under your profile icon. This will determine the currency with which you will pay for the line.
- In the left menu, select “My Business” section.
- Click "Buy a Line" or next to the line you already have, click "Extend";
- Move the "Payment by company" or "Attach the line to my company" slider to the right, as shown in the example;
You can change the ownership of a line if you need to. How to do this is described in the article "Ownership of the company".
6. To the right of the slider, select the company from the account of which you want to pay for the line;
7. Select the license period. If you buy for 6 months or more, you will get 10 to 20% back to your bonus account;
8. Select the appropriate communication channels.
9. At the bottom, click "To pay";
10. On the opened page, click on “Invoice”
11. A PDF document will open, which you can print or use electronically;
All invoices are saved in your personal account. To access them:
- Go back to My Business;
- Click on the tab with the name of your company;
- In the Recent Transactions section, click on "Payment on Order #...";
- In the opened window, click "Request Invoice".