You have 50 companies in your personal account. 49 of them are used to set up employee roles, divide customer flows, analytics, and so on. You’d like to use the last company to pay lines on all other companies. Here's what you need to do:
Step 1: Set up line ownership
Each line has ownership. The ownership can be personal or by companies. Add to the ownership of the line, the company from which you want to pay.
If you want to buy a line for another company, go to step 2 of these instructions first, and then change the ownership.
- Go to your personal ChatApp account;
- In the left menu, click "My Business";
- At the top right, select the company on which the line is located;
- Click on the line you want to add ownership to;
- Under "Ownership", click "Change."
- Click on the slider next to the company you want to pay for.
Step 2: Pay for the line from the company's account
When you have added ownership to the line, you can extend the line from the company account.
- From the left menu, click "My Business";
- Click "Buy a Line" or click "Extend" opposite your existing line;
- Move the "Payment by Company" or "Attach the line to my company" slider to the right, as shown in the example;
You can change the ownership of the line after purchase. How to do this is described in step 1 of these instructions.
4. To the right of the slider, select the company from which you want to pay for the line;
5. Select the license period. If you buy for 6 months or more, you will get 10 to 20% back to your bonus account;
6. Select the appropriate communication channels.
7. At the bottom, click "To pay";
8. On the opened page, click on "From account of (company name)".