ChatApp Dialog is a service that combines communication with clients from different messengers, social networks, and CRM into a single window.
Start a Dialog in a messenger
1. Download the ChatApp Dialog app from the AppStore or Google Play and log in.
You need to connect messengers or CRM systems
WhatsApp WEB connection
WhatsApp Business API connection
ChatApp to Bitrix24 connection
ChatApp to amoCRM connection
2. Go to the Chats tab and click + to add a new conversation.
3. In the drop-down menu select “Add contact"
4. Select the messenger in which you want to start a dialog.
5. In the "Account" field, select the line to which the dialog will be linked.
6. In the "Responsible" field, select the employee to whom you want to assign the dialogue.
7. Enter the client’s phone number.
In Telegram, it is possible to write using @username, for this, enter @username of the client in the phone number input field.
8. Write a welcome message and click "Start a dialogue".
Start a dialogue in WhatsApp Business API
1. To start a dialogue in WABA, move the top slider to the position as shown in the screenshot.
2. In the "Account" field, select the line, in the "Responsible" field select the employee you want to assign the dialogue.
3. Select a message template below.
4. If you have a template with variables, substitute the required variables, enter the client's phone number, and click "Send".
Start a dialogue with a CRM contact
To get started, follow steps 1 to 5 from the "Start a dialogue in a messenger" section of this article.
1. A list of messengers from which you can import contacts will appear.
2. Select CRM.
3. In the window that opens, a list of contacts from the CRM system associated with the company will appear. If you have many contacts, use the search.
4. After selecting a contact, the phone or username field will be automatically filled in.
5. Click the Start a Dialogue button.
Might be interesting for you:
How to start a dialogue from Bitrix24 mobile app