1. Open the application and log in using your ChatApp account login and password.
2. Go to the Chats tab and click + to add a new conversation.
3. Select the messenger in which you want to start a dialog.
4. In the Account field, select the license to which the dialog will be linked.
5. A list of messengers from which you can import contacts will appear.
6. Select CRM.
7. In the window that opens, a list of contacts from the CRM system associated with the company will appear. If you have many contacts, use the search.
8. After selecting a contact, the phone or username field will be automatically filled in.
9. Click the Start a Dialogue button.