IMPORTANT. BotApp24 is a DialogFlow integration which is a complex platform requiring serious debugging and diagnostic skills, but we have developed ready-made scripts where you no longer need to think through and debug for a long time. We have prepared scripts to work with, using which you can start automating right away.
Set up your new bot in just 2 simple steps:
1. Come up with a name for the bot
2. Select a ready-made script
Situation. Customer calls to your WhatsApp corporate account
Imagine that your company has a WhatsApp corporate account. When a customers sends a message to this account, they are redirected to Bitrix24 Open Channel using ChatApp. After that, the company’s employees can respond these messages.
When a customer calls to your WhatsApp corporate account, in Open Channel, employees receive notice [Call – miss].
You cannot answer to such calls using Open Channels. Therefore, configure the chatbot to automatically send a standard respond to a customer that makes a call. For example, the message can be “Sorry, we do not take calls via WhatsApp. Please call +79585826158 using your mobile phone or send us a message”.
By now, you have created an AI chatbot, connected it to Bitrix24, and configured Open Channel. Now you want to teach the chatbot to send a standard response to a WhatsApp call. Here’s how to do it.
- Go to the Dialogflow website. In the menu on the left, check that you configure the right chatbot:
- In the Intents menu item, click button + to add a new intent for teaching the chatbot how to respond to the [Call miss] message.
- Specify a clear and concise name of the intent.
- Click Add training phrases.
NOTE. The Add training phrases button is available only when creating the first intent. If you create the second and subsequent intents, specify a value only in the Training phrases field.
- In the field, specify [Call - miss], and then press ENTER.
- Click Add response.
NOTE. The Add response button is available only when creating the first intent. If you create the second and subsequent intents, specify a value directly in the Text Response table.
- In the Text Response table, add one or several responses that the chatbot would send after receiving the [Call - miss] message.
- Click Save.
If you want the chatbot only to respond to a customer who makes a call to the WhatsApp account and remain inactive in other cases, do the following:
- Check that the list of intents has only the Call miss intent you’ve created and two standard intents:
- Disable Default Fallback Intent and Default Welcome Intent that are added to the chatbot by default.