Connect Chatbot to Bitrix24
To connect a chatbot to Bitrix24, do the following:
- On the Dialogflow website, in the menu on the left, click next to the chatbot name.
- In the window that opens, in the Project ID field, click the link.
- On the Google Cloud Platform webpage that opens, hover the cursor over the IAM & Admin menu item, and then click Service Accounts.
- Click Create Service Account.
- On step one, specify a clear service account name and add a description if necessary. The Service account ID field will be filled in automatically.
- Click Create.
- On step two, in the Select a role drop-down list, type Dialogflow, and then select value Dialogflow API Client. Click Continue.
- On step three, leave the fields blank. Click Done.
- The new service account appears in the list. Open the account.
- In the Add Key drop-down list, select Create new key.
- In the dialog box that opens, select the JSON key type, and then click Create. As a result, the key will be generated and saved to a local folder on your computer.
- Go to the Bitrix24 portal, and then in the menu on the left, click BotApp24 for Open Channel.
- On the control panel, click button The settings of the bot.
- In the dialog box that opens, click Select a file, and then select the JSON key.
- Click on the Add Key button. If it says "Refresh key", then the key has already been inserted.
- In the bot settings dialog box, the new AI Status field group appears. In the DialogFlow drop-down list, select Switched on.
IMPORTANT. If DialogFlow is enabled, regular expressions will not work.
- Default Fallback Intent and Default Welcome Intent are intents that are automatically added when creating a chatbot. To ensure proper operation of the chatbot, do not delete these intents in the Dialogflow editor. However, you can disable them in the chatbot settings. For that purpose, in the Default Fallback Intent, Default Welcome Intent drop-down list, select Switched off. As a result, the chatbot will reply only to the messages you’ve taught it to.
- Click Save. Close the dialog box.
After that, configure the Open Channel for the chatbot.
- About BotApp24
- Install BotApp24
- Teach Chatbot
- Create Chatbot
- Connect Chatbot to Bitrix24
- Add Chatbot to Open Channel
- Test Chatbot
- Configure Data Collection
- Chatbot Response to WhatsApp Calls
- Setting up a chatbot to collect feedback
- Configure Regular Expressions
- Special Characters for Regular Expressions
- FAQ. BotApp24