IMPORTANT. BotApp24 is a DialogFlow integration which is a complex platform requiring serious debugging and diagnostic skills, but we have developed ready-made scripts where you no longer need to think through and debug for a long time. We have prepared scripts to work with, using which you can start automating right away.
Set up your new bot in just 2 simple steps:
1. Come up with a name for the bot
2. Select a ready-made script
If you created an AI chatbot, you can save particular information from conversations with customers to the cards of leads and deals.
Imagine that the following conversation occurred between a customer and a chatbot:
- Customer: Hello. Tell me how to order a delivery?
- Chatbot: Good afternoon. Where do you need to delivery your goods?
- Customer: New York.
- Chatbot: We can send your goods by TransPerfect, Lionbridge, or DHL Express. Please select one of the delivery services.
- Customer: Send my goods by DHL Express.
- Chatbot: Specify a delivery pickup point that suits you.
- Customer: 89, Brookfield Avenue.
This conversation has such useful information about the customer as the city to which the goods should be delivered, the city where the customer lives, and the preferred delivery service and pickup point. This information can be saved to the card of a lead or deal. Next time your employees will be able to use this information to process the lead faster and more efficiently.
To save information from a conversation to the card of a lead or deal, do the following:
- Configure the chatbot.
- In Bitrix24, add fields to the card of a lead or deal if required.
- On the BotApp24 control panel, configure the integration settings.
An Ai chatbot based on Dialogflow can recognize entities in conversations. An entity can be a city, company name, date of birth, etc. To pass an entity from a conversation to Bitrix24, you must “explain” the chatbot that you need particular entities. Here’s how to do it:
- Go to the Dialogflow website. In the menu on the left, check that you configure the right chatbot.
- In the Entities menu item, click button +.
- Specify the entity name. For example, give name Phone-number to entity that will recognize the phone number of a customer.
- Select the Regexp entity checkbox.
- In the Enter value field, add a regular expression.
- Click Save.
Add Fields to Card of Lead or Deal in Bitrix24
If some fields are missing in the card of a lead or deal, you can add new ones. To add a field, do the following:
- On the Bitrix24 portal, in the menu on the left, select the CRM menu item.
- In the top navigation menu bar, click the Settings tab.
- Click Form and report settings.
- Click Custom Fields.
- Select a card to which you want to add a field, and then in the corresponding area, click Add Field. For example, you can add a field to the deal card.
- In the dialog box, fill in the fields. For more information about how to fill in the fields, see the Bitrix24 Help.
- Click Save.
- In the CRM menu item, click the Deals tab.
- Open the card of any deal.
- Add the new field to a required area (for example, About deal). Click the Select field link, and then in the drop-down list, click Select from another area.
- In the dialog box that opens, select the checkbox next to the new field, and then click Select. The field will appears in the area you’ve chosen.
Configure Integration Between Chatbot and Cards of Leads and Deals in Bitrix24
- On the Bitrix24 portal, in menu on the left, click BotApp24 for Open Channel.
- On the control panel, click button Integration settings.
IMPORTANT. The button is displayed only if the DialogFlow Mode is enabled in the chatbot settings and a Dialogflow access key is uploaded:
For more information about the chatbot settings, see topic “Connect Chatbot to Bitrix24”.
- In the Bot Integration Settings with Bitrix24 Processes dialog box, select the integration type, and then specify the integration name.
- On the scheme that appears, specify the following information:
- Parameter. The name of a deal/lead assigned by the system or a user in Bitrix24.
- Value (Entitie). The entity name in Dialogflow.
- Clear Parameter (Regex). Clear the entity data. In the example described above, Dialogflow searches for lines with value Your phone number: 89870000000 in the conversation lines and saves found results to the Phone-number entity. In Bitrix24, you may want Dialogflow to save only number 89870000000 to the field in the deal card. In that case, you need to exclude unnecessary characters from the line. In the Clear Parameter field, specify which data you want to leave as a regular expression in the line.
- Save your changes.
- You can save no more than 6 parameters to a card. The data is saved to Bitrix24 when Dialogflow extracts information about all required entities from the conversation between a chatbot and a customer.
- If CRM has no data on a customer, a new card of a deal or lead will be created upon receiving the first message from the customer. A new card is created only in case the corresponding setting is configured in Open Channel.
- Data cannot be saved to a closed deal. If the CRM has no active deal or lead for the customer, the data will be saved to a new deal or lead created for that purpose.