IMPORTANT. BotApp24 is a DialogFlow integration which is a complex platform requiring serious debugging and diagnostic skills, but we have developed ready-made scripts where you no longer need to think through and debug for a long time. We have prepared scripts to work with, using which you can start automating right away.
Set up your new bot in just 2 simple steps:
1. Come up with a name for the bot
2. Select a ready-made script
Until you configure the Open Channel for the chatbot, it won’t reply to messages.
Imagine that you already use ChatApp. Messages sent to your WhatsApp corporate account by the customers are redirected to the Biritx24 Open Channel chat. In this chat, particular employees can view these messages. In order to decrease workload over such employees, you’ve created a chatbot (based on the AI or regular expressions) designed to reply to customers’ standard questions. To run the chatbot, do the following:
- In the Bitrix24 menu, go to Contact Center, and then in the tile, click ChatApp.
- In the drop-down list, make sure that a correct Open Channel is selected.
- Click Configure:
- In the window that opens, go to the Chatbots tab, and then select the Assign chatbot when a client enquiry is received checkbox.
- In the Select chatbot drop-down list, select BotApp24.
- Fill in the fields with values that suit you most. Specify when the chatbot must be enabled and disabled, and a period after which the conversation must be passed on to an operator. For more information about how to configure chatbots, see the Bitrix24 Help.
- Make sure that you have configured all the required settings on other tabs. For more information about how to configure the Open Channel, see topic “Configure Open Channel for ChatApp”.
- Click Save.
Now the chatbot is ready to “talk” to customers. Let’s put it to a test.